Sunday, August 12, 2018

If You Are Not, Who Awakens ?

If You Are Not, Who Awakens ?

A bit of a strange title I admit, but this is the gist of Tony Parson's video  in the  previous post.

When I first came across him I was slightly confused, as he seemed to imply that we are slaves to fate, but after watching a few of his videos, I am now getting what he is really saying.

The video in the  previous post, I hope explains this,and unlike some of his videos, he shows that unconditional love is a key to it all.

I hope you enjoy it and understand what he is saying.

The answer to the question that is in the title of this post is that the false self cannot awaken because it is an illusion, so as someone once said ( I can't remember who- was it Alan Watts ? ) no one has ever been enlightened.

The awareness that is you becomes aware of its own awareness function and it is the real you, the 'I AM THAT I AM' that is enlightened to its true reality.


Mike Selley..


No comments:

Post a Comment