Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Top Quotes Of The Year

Here are the best two quotes I have heard this year.

By the way, the picture above was taken by me and is of a beach about five minutes away from where I
live.

I am very blessed to live in the beautiful island of Aegina in Greece. How I ended up living here I do not know, but, thank God, I did.

The beach above is a perfect place for chilling out, forgetting troubles and being in the now. I try and go there everyday to - well, just be.

Here are the two quotes.

1.' Don't worry about old age, it doesn't last long '

Anonymous.

And;

2. ' I spent hours the other day working out how many cigarettes I have smoked and how many alcoholic drinks I have had since I was young, and I came to the conclusion that I should have died three weeks, two hours and twenty seconds before I was born '.
Yellek Imess.

Well, there you are.

Mike Selley.





No comments:

Post a Comment