Sunday, September 16, 2012

Good Vibrational Words


Free Stock Photo of Archipelago 4 in High Resolution

The other day I was feeling jangled up in my head. I was getting thought after thought, none of them pleasant, going round and round, up and   down,causing a feeling of anxiety.

I don't know why that particular morning found me  feeling like,I imagine a mouse feels when it goes round on a wheel.I recalled that my dreams had not been that pleasant, so maybe they were the cause of it; then again what caused my dreams to be like that?

Anyway I decided to try and get rid of this tide of negativity.Luckily I live near the sea and sitting by the sea is my favourite place to get myself together, or should I say to get my 'self' out of the picture.

Walking to the front, the free-floating anxiety ( a phrase not in fashion any more ) didn't stop, and in fact, seemed to be getting worse.

On my way I went to the bakery to buy bread and got really irritated as a middle aged woman couldn't decide what she wanted, and when she finally made up her mind, took ages counting out her money.I don't normally mind this as it shows that we are still human,and so what, if I do wait a few more  minutes?

This time, no.

I finally arrived at my little spot overlooking the sea. There was a slight breeze coming from the sea, so I didn't feel uncomfortable. The sky was without any clouds and the sun was as fierce as ever, but I was in the shade and because of the gentle wind my body was starting to feel more relaxed.; but not my mind,yet.

There is a little stone wall that I sit on, and behind me are a few trees.I usually meditiate by looking at a spot quite far away, such as the top of a mountain , or a fishing boat that is not moving., and try and stop thinking.

The sea usually has one or two little fishing boats on it, and in the distance I can see another island and a grand display of very proud mountains.It's a lovely place to be , and there was no one around.

I will often look at a mountain peak to get me in the right frame of mind, and that's what I did. I took a few deep breaths and simply looked at the top of the mountain.

I was still feeling agitated, but I admit, nothing like I had felt before.I let my breath out completely, and then inhaled the intoxicating sea air deeply.Suddenly from nowhere I say the word 'love' softly to my self.Then I say the word 'peace' and then the word'harmony'.I suspect that I blurted out these three particular words , because I wanted to feel, love, peace and harmony !

I said these three words about ten times.All of a sudden it was like a shower of peace had descended on me I was a different person.I must have sat there for twenty minutes constantly repeating those three magic words,'love', peace and 'harmony'. All my anxiety, irritation and agitation had left me without a trace.

I have written before about the power of words; how each word has its own vibration.Words like war, hate and kill, have a very different vibration to words like love, peace and harmony.

Yet on the T.V. or the radio, in books, newspapers, films and books all we hear most of the time are the negative words. Can you imagine what this is doing to us ?

To counter this, it seemed to me, is to flood the mind with positive words all the time.

Quite a tall order I admit, but can you see that if just for one whole day you spend all that day only having and saying positive words and phrases all the time, how this could change your life !

No matter what happens in the day, you still stick to your new habit of being ultra-positive and keep repeating the mantra, love, peace, harmony.

I left my little spot by the sea and returned home.I was a very changed person to the one who had walked to the sea half an hour before.I was still repeating the three magic, good vibrational words, and feeling great.

All that day I continued. I admit it wasn't easy as there are so many distractions in our modern life, but I kept doing it regardless.If I got sidetracked I gently pulled myself back to those good vibrational words.
I also tried to view everthing in a positive light.Not easy in Greece as it is now !

The secret is, of course, not just to do this for one day , but to do it everday.

Try it; it will give you great rewards !.

Since writing the above I was checking out if any other sites had information about  vibrational words. There are a few. One actually suggests, like me, that we say three good vibrational words as much as possible.This site also gives a list of 'good words' to use. It is Claire's Shenanigans Vibrational Power Of The Word. site for those who are interested


.red zinnia flower - free high resolution photo







No comments:

Post a Comment