Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Quotes For Our Time

smiley face simple red" Our wretched species is so made that those who walk on the well- trodden path throw stones at those who are showing a new road."
Voltaire.

2." Better to be hurt by a truth, than comforted with a lie."
Khaled Hosseini.

3. " Until they become conscious they will never rebel and until after they have rebelled they cannot become conscious ".
George Orwell.

4." The difference between fiction and reality ?Fiction has to make sense."
Tom Clancy.

5. " Judge a man by his questions, not by his answers."
Voltaire.

6." In the end , it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away."
Shing Xiong.

7." As long as people believe in atrocities, they will continue to commit atrocities."
Voltaire

8." Anger is just a cowardly extension of sadness. it's a lot easier to be angry with someone, than it is to tell them you're hurt."
Thomas Gates.

9." When one door closes, another opens, but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us."
Alexander Graham Bell.

!0." I must not fear:fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration.I will face my fear.I will permit it to pass over me and through me.And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.When the fear has gone, there will be nothing.Only I will remain."
Frank Herbert.

No comments:

Post a Comment