Monday, June 18, 2018

Are We Under Microwave Attack ?

Hi , all the readers of this blog.

I'm shocked, really shocked.

I had no idea it was so popular. Over 54,000 people have viewed this blog since I stopped writing it in 2014! .

I haven't put a blog post up for four years.

The insanity and manufactured crisis in Greece and other personal factors have prevented me from
writing new posts.

I even wondered if I was being targeted by the Elite for writing anti- establishment stuff..I mean, that couldn't be, after all, I only had a small audience compared to the likes of people like David Icke or Natural News.

But then again, how do  you explain that every time I tried to get back to posting blogs, firstly I couldn't log in, and if I did manage to, the blog post would go haywire, and then the computer would crash.

This happened time after time.

Now I'll start to sound really paranoid, or very big headed ,as, after all, I am really nobody in the blogger world.,. when I tell you that I even wonder if I was under some sort of
microwave or even psychic attack.But, strange events happened to me and If I hadn't had the ability to stay in the now and realise that it's all an illusion,that love is all that matters, it could have had a very different outcome.
But it seems that everyone I have spoken to has been through weird times in different ways over the last few years. Are we all under attack?. Something I wouldn't have believed a few years ago, but now with the new alien technology , I'm afraid, I think it highly possible.

But now I'm back full of enthusiasm to get this blog up and swinging high again         .
And, it's you the readers, I want to talk to. I don't know you, but you come from many different countries from around the world. How you find the blog is a mystery, because the name chosen for it is certainly not Google search friendly..I really wish I had thought of an easier name, but it's too late now, so I'll let it be.

I want to thank you for being such loyal readers, even when no new posts were being published.
I'd love it if you could sometimes make a comment, but I know what it's like, I often don't make comments in posts. But it would be very welcome.

Whoever you are, where ever you are, I know that you have your own script of problems all created by that self you think is you and think is real.How to break out of these chains of illusion?
Well, I hope to write some blog posts about that.and tell you about what I have learned in the
 last few years.

Let's say right now, for the rest of the week I am going to live in the now and I am going to enjoy
every moment of this wonderful life.
It's worth a try , isn't it ?


Mike Selley.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment