Thursday, July 25, 2013

Eddie Cochran: Update.

I haven't finished my research. It will take some time.




 One thing that I have found out, or let's say I strongly suspect is that quite a few of the early pioneers of rock 'n ' roll were killed.
 It is, after so long, very hard to prove this, but clues and strange events certainly point to this as being true.

 It is quite a shock to say the least to realize how utterly depraved, greedy, perverted and really sick in the head some of these people were.
 I really do suspect that they are not like us- that is human- and manipulated the music business so that they would not only gets lots of money, but also change the mindset of the young
 It is all to do with frequencies and beats.
 Haven't you ever wondered why Rock Around The Clock produced such a violent reaction in people who heard this in cinemas in England ?
 Anyway, I'm afraid, it will be some time before I can produce the article on Eddie Cochran, but this can of worms is truly a dirty, filthy can of worms
.Some days I am scared to try and open it. Yes, it's that bad. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment