Thursday, August 22, 2013

Keep Talking Greece - A New Democracy Site.


Yes, I always suspected it, and now I think I have proof.

What I couldn't understand was why :

  They never really  criticized the absolutely absurd austerity measures.

They never went into overdrive about the insane measures.

They always write in a sort of  slight , joking style  about the complete destruction of a society.

The taking away of hope for the young, the middle-aged and the elderly

The robbing of everyone , whether young or old in this country.

The stealing of pensions .

The cutback on disability allowances.

The complete overthrow of a civilization.

The absolute destruction of  a whole generation .

These crimes against humanity.

Why do I say this ?

Because, I wrote a comment in their comment box, accusing them of this,

Guess what ? They refused to publish it .




No comments:

Post a Comment