Friday, September 13, 2013

A Fast Result Affirmation Technique.







I discovered this amazingly fast affirmation technique  many years ago. I had recently read Al Koran's book 'Bring Out The Magic In Your Mind;' it was a good read, and was , at that time, a rarity. There were hardly any books published on this theme.

The book told you how to use affirmation and visualization to get what you want from life.

I remember I found visualization quite difficult, as all I ever seemed to get were really blurry, unclear images in my mind .  Because of this I decided to use affirmations only, without trying to visualize anything.


At that time I was working very close to St. James' Park in London. Luckily it was a warm pleasant summer and in my lunch hour, the days I wouldn't be tempted to partake in the pleasures that awaited me in the Bag'O'Nails pub, I would walk around the beautiful St. James Park. Yes, in those days a lot of office workers frequented pubs in London every lunch hour : it was then accepted as quite normal and people would drink three or four pints midday !!
 I doubt if such activities as this are tolerated now, but I suspect that the work was of higher standard then.

But, I am wandering from  my theme, and starting to sound like one of those types who always mutter,
" It was better in the old days . ".

Well, actually, it certainly was for the average worker in the 1970's or 1980's . But, I keep drifting away from what this article is about, which is how to quickly achieve your dreams..Let's jump back on track!


Whilst walking ( around St. James' Park ) I would repeat my affirmations like a parrot, over and over again . All the time, while I was doing this, I would be looking at such beautiful sights. It was so green and yet full of vibrant colour;   it felt like I was in a magical power point. Perhaps I was.


Anyway, I got what I wanted really fast. Al Koran didn't touch on seeing beautiful scenery; it was just something that seemed to make sense to me, so I tried it out. I am convinced that the fact the affirmation was said at the same time as I was looking at wonderful scenery, made the affirmation work, to the letter, so fast.


Seeing beautiful sights has a calming, relaxing effect on, not only the mind, but the body also.


So all the time the affirmations are said. you can't help but feel good because of what beauty you are experiencing.


It is best to find some natural location that is attractive to you. Simply walk slowly all the time repeating your affirmation, and let your eyes feast on whatever delights you in nature, whether it is a lake, or trees, or the sea or flowers.


If you don't have access to, or live too far from areas of natural beauty, you can still look at beautiful pictures of nature on the internet, while saying your affirmations in the comfort of your home.


It certainly worked for me. Why not give it a try?


It seems that the secret is to feel good while you are saying affirmations; otherwise it doesn't work. So, for example, why not watch a comedy and while you are laughing, quickly say your mantra, or while you are  feeling good, listening to a favourite song ?


These methods certainly appear to work, and the best part, produce fast results
And we all like fast results!.

No comments:

Post a Comment