Thursday, October 31, 2013

Our Duty As Humans


Our Duty.

Our Duty.





" Individuals have International duties which transcend the national obligations and obedience.

Therefore individual citizens have the duty to violate domestic laws to prevent crimes against peace and humanity from occurring."

The main principle declared at Nuremberg in 1945.

I wonder if those civil servants and police who are now getting the sack in Greece, after obeying laws that cause terrible suffering to the people ,are perhaps wondering if they should have followed the orders they were told to.? 

Remember all the teargas aimed at the people on behalf of the Elite ?
 All that violence ?
 Now they are getting the sack ?
 Wake up time !
 Did they really believe that those dark suited , dark hearts gave a toss about their guard dogs ?

Look at them now ?

Who will be next ?

Those officials in at D E H( the Greek Electricity Company) who so obediently cut people's electricity off ?

The tax inspectors who  hound small shop keepers ?

Those obedient journalists who are told what they should write ?

The newsreaders who sprout lies, such as there are 17 million tourists in Greece , or that  Greece is on the road to recovery?

Do they really believe that they will not be touched ?

How naive can you be?

" First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out, because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for the communists and I did not speak out, because I was not a Communist.

Then they came for thew Unionists and I did not speak out, because I was not a Trade Unionist.

Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak for me."
Pastor Niemoller..

It's simple. Rulers are only there for themselves
.

No comments:

Post a Comment