Wednesday, October 2, 2013

25,000 Views + And Growing.



Well, what can I say ! 25,000 + people have viewed this blog . The other night I had 440 visitors in two hours ! O.k compared to some blogs this is small change, but for a blog like this with a small profile, and is only written by me, I am impressed.

I don't do social media , Facebook or Twitter or any promotion .

What's more the viewers are from all over the world.

I get most views from the U. S. A.; most of all from New York.

This is followed by :

Greece,

India,

Germany,

United Kingdom,

Ukraine,

France,

Serbia,

Poland

Australia,

Canada,

and sometimes Saudi Arabia, Israel and other Middle Eastern countries . I used to get loads of viewers from Japan, but, for some reason they have all vanished. After I wrote what I thought was a moving piece about what surely must be one of the worst crimes in the history of the world - the destruction of Hiroshima and Nagasaki- by America, not one Japanese returned to the blog. A bit strange that.

Anyway, thank you for reading my ramblings.I wish I had more time to write more articles .






No comments:

Post a Comment