Thursday, August 15, 2013

Intentional Ignorance.











A few years ago I was enjoying a chat with a very intelligent girl about life and how strange it can be sometimes. It was a good vibe, as it were ,with no issues or nasty feelings trying to hijack the flow .

She was a lot younger than me and must have been in her twenties. She was , in fact , a friend of my daughters . It was the first time I had met her and I was mindful not to upset either of them ,as I was sure my daughter didn't want her dad to come across as some sort of  idiot. So, you could say that I was on my best behaviour.

My daughter had often told me how much I had embarrassed her with , what I thought, had been innocent remarks in the past, so I was paying very careful attention to what I was saying.

Children can be so very sensitive, can't they ?

Saying that I thought Lizards rule the world was , for example, way out of bounds.

No mention of aliens living among us was another no go area.

The fact the soft drinks are far more dangerous than alcoholic ones was also not allowed.

To even suggest that the moon was really an alien spaceship would have ruined the good relationship I have with my daughter.

Well, that good behaviour didn't last too long, much to my surprise.

I certainly didn't think that one little remark I made could produce such an over- the -top reaction. from this intelligent young lady.

All I said was, " And , of course, the T.V is the greatest hypnotist in the world."

That was it!

Did she go crazy ; did she go wild; did she go, go , go !!

" You are mad, " she screamed at the  top of her voice.

" You are a lunatic ; a burnt out old hippy whose brain has been fried . "

I stared at her in amazement.

How come this rational - this pleasant young thing had suddenly become so fired up ?

It didn't make any sense.

I made excuses to leave her company and thought ,'wow, what is wrong with her. ?'

Later I mentioned the incident to my daughter.  She told me that her friend had been on anti- depressant drugs from the age of 14 ! So she had been on these drugs for about ten years !

I couldn't help but wonder if there was a connection here.

This memory came up, because , in the last few weeks I  keep meeting people who get very angry when I mention that we are ruled by lunatics who want to kill us off. They all react in the same way.

" Load of tosh mate:get a life: don't depress me."

And they go back to watching,' Eastenders'  or ' Jersey something or other, or the latest medical report on bloody Prince  Nazi, and his parasite offspring, or some stupid football match, or David Cameron's holiday shoes.

The point is I present actual evidence to support what I am saying. It's all there , in black and white, and yet these people refuse to let it into their consciousness.

It is intentional ignorance.

They do not want to believe the awful, awful truth. Well, nor do I , but the truth is the truth. Why put your head in the sand if a tidal wave is aimed straight at you ?

Anyway, guess, what I discovered ?

All these extreme anti- conspiracy types  that I spoke to, are all on pharma  drugs!!

Obviously, these drugs contain something that tells the brain to reject with vigour against anything that is anti- establishment.

I strongly suspect that it is not only anti- depressant drugs that produce this feeling, but all drugs.

Yes: what I'm suggesting is that all drugs contain a compound that tells the brain to violently reject any anti- establishment ideas,

Statins is prescribed in absurd proportions in England and America. Maybe this contains a chemical that tells the brain to reject any  notion , any idea , any  suggestion that all is not well with world.

I was right with my gut feeling about the vaccines given in the nineteen  fifties and sixties ; I always thought that they were only given to kill  off a third of that generation 50 or 60 years later.

I have a strong feeling that I am right in what I am saying now.

These people are suffering from intentional ignorance.

A part of them knows that what I have told them is true, but the drugs hit in, and-

they grab their comfort blanket which has the slogan written on it:

Intentional Ignorance..












..

No comments:

Post a Comment