Monday, May 6, 2013

Justin Bieber, Madonna And Lady Gaga Fever !


Justin Bieber, Madonna And Lady Gaga Fever !

Someone told me the following two stories the other day. I hasten to add , I am sure they are not true.

This guy said that Justin Bieber  has launched a perfume ,and it's called'Viva Fever'.

Justin is alleged to have said,"It's different because it will contain my very own sweat which will be taken off me after I come off stage."He suddenly added,"Whatever you do don't touch my hair!"
He continued,"It will also have my own saliva in the mix.I'm doing  this for my fans, as I know they want to be in my arms and kiss me.By using my 'Viva Fever' perfume they can feel real close to me all day."He added with  his cute smile,"It's the least I can do for my fans."

And, I was also told this story about Madonna, as she obviously doesn't want to be outdone.He perfume is meant to be called'Diva Belladonna '.

She is alleged to have said,"It contains extracts from my toe-nail clippings, and the poisonous plant,belladonna.I know a lot of my fans would love to be me, and by using my 'Diva Belladonna' perfume they can, if you know what I mean, sort of get into my shoes."
She gave a naughty giggle and added,"The belladonna plant is poisonous, so I'm going to put a health warning on the bottle.That should really make the sales shoot up.I admit it is a marketing ploy, but after I noticed that the sales of ciggies shot up, after Governments put on those  health warnings on the packets, I thought, why not do the same? ".

Her eyes lit up as she said."You know, it's amazing how clever those  marketing guys are. I mean, even God didn't realize that if you tell us not to do something, we  kinder really want to do it, just because we are not meant to.Remember Eve in the garden of Eden?" She concluded triumphantly.

"It will only have tiny bits of belladonna, as I'm not a fool; I really don't want to kill my fans off. But I think they will love the sort of imagined danger involved when they put it on their skin; they might even think it's a bit like playing Russian Roulette." She said with another little giggle.

Actually all of the above is completely  not true. It is pure fiction.I mean no offence to these two artists; it is simply an attempt  at satire. Maybe the fact that I'm writing this in temperatures hovering near 40 degrees has something to do with it.

But the following, which is far more shocking,  according to the sites mentioned at the bottom of the page,is true.The comments about Lucifer though were put in by me.

According to the Natural News site, Lady Gaga has brought out a perfume  known as 'Fame'.It  contains  her own blood as well as semen(Lucifer's?) and a highly toxic plant that is known to kill humans.

Even the packaging is unique, in that the perfume has an alien like, egg shaped bottle that is being grasped by what looks like claws(Lucifer's?).

The remarkable Lady said,"It's like having me on your skin.I wanted to extract sort of the feeling of blood and semen.The perfume smells like an expensive hooker," she said in 2011.

The perfume contains ' tears of belladonna( deadly nightshade), crushed heart of tiger orchidea with a black veil of incense, pulverized apricot and saffron and honey drops'.

By the way, one leaf of deadly nightshade is all it takes to kill a man.

I keep thinking that nothing would be able to shock me anymore, but, hey, wow, yes I am shocked.

Will her fans be though? Will they be a tiny bit taken aback by the blood and semen bit? A bit surprised to find the perfume contains deadly poison? You know I don't believe they will.
By Mike Selley.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment