Saturday, May 4, 2013

Update: Thicker Than Thieves.

Remember this when reading the following: The only two things in a newspaper that are true are its title and the price. According to the Greek newspaper' Ekathimerini'today, 'Greece will return To growth next year, with its economy expanding 0.6% next year. ' I almost fell to the floor as I was laughing so much. The repeater who calls himself a reporter didn't bother to point out that almost every single prediction made by these super clever, rich economists has been completely wrong, and I don't mean a bit wrong, but really, really of course See my post' Thicker Than Thieves ' for more details. The same report then declared something about the unemployment figures about to improve, but I can't be sure as by then my eyes were full of tears of laughter. I'm surprised that we weren't told that Easter Bunnies ( its the Greek Easter ) will be seen dancing on the Acropolis singing " Always Look On The Bright Side ".all day on Easter Sunday.

By Mike Selley.

No comments:

Post a Comment